The NFDA National Member meetings provide an ideal opportunity for NFDA members to discuss key industry issues, exchange views with colleagues from a range of franchises and hear first-hand the work that the NFDA does for them.
At our meetings, we discuss topical issues such as:
- COVID-19 guidance and support
- Dealer/manufacturer relationships
- New and used vehicle markets
- Finance and insurance issues
- HR and employment issues, with a focus on Drive My Career
- Consumer legislation
- Regulatory issues
- Aftersales including MOT, DVSA and customer retention
NFDA encourages all members attend: your input is crucial to our lobbying and liaison activities with Government and manufacturers.
The meeting will be held via Microsoft Teams. If you would like to attend, please contact lena.patel@RMIF.co.uk