Driving Digital 2021 took place on 8 September and was designed to help retailers understand the challenges and opportunities brought by the digital acceleration facing automotive retail
About this event
Driving Digital 2021 is framed around digital acceleration, focusing on the success retailers have made of their online channels during the pandemic and how it has shaped the automotive industry.
Our guest speakers have had their presentations recorded to look back on.
To better understand what impact the rapid adoption of online sales by both retailers and car buyers has had on the retailing landscape, recognise the opportunities it presents, and hear first-hand how the leading businesses are driving efficiencies - please choose a link below.
- Sue Robinson, NFDA Chief Executive - Welcome to Driving Digital 2021
- Catherine Faiers, Chief Operating Officer Auto Trader - How has car buying changed, and where next?
- Anita Fox, Head of Automotive Facebook UK - Driving towards a digital future
- John O'Hanlon, CEO Waylands - Right here...Right now...
- Neil Addley, Founder Judge Service - Driving towards a digital future
- Ian Plummer, Commercial Director Auto Trader - Digital Retailing | From forced experiment to permanent change
- Mark Lavery, CEO Cambria Automobiles - Cambria as a case study for digital retail over the pandemic
Alternatively, a comprehensive summary of the event can be found HERE.