The NFDA quarterly regional meetings take place throughout the year across the UK. They provide an ideal opportunity for NFDA members to discuss key industry issues, exchange views with colleagues from a range of franchises and hear first-hand the work that the NFDA does for them.
At our regional meetings, we discuss topical issues such as:
- Dealer/manufacturer relationships
- New and used vehicle markets
- Finance and insurance issues
- HR and employment issues, with a focus on Drive My Career
- Consumer legislation
- Regulatory issues
- Aftersales including MOT, DVSA and customer retention
NFDA encourages you to attend: your input is crucial to our lobbying and liaison activities with Government and manufacturers.
The Northern Regional Meeting takes place at the Park Royal Warrington. If you would like to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org