We have now finished our quarterly round of NFDA regional dealer forums. The forums are held in Cobham, Bristol, Northampton, York and Warrington. Members who attend the forums find them vitally important and gives them an opportunity to not only learn about issues but to exchange views with like-minded dealers from other franchises, and to hear first-hand what your trade body is doing on your behalf.
Topics discussed at this round of meetings included:
- Dealer/manufacturer relationships, including the NFDA Dealer Attitude Survey findings
- New and used vehicle markets and forecasts for the year
- Diesel, petrol and AFV markets
- Drive My Career
- Finance and insurance issues
- Regulatory issues such as GDPR
- Aftersales issues
- DVLA updates
- NFDA lobbying activity, including Brexit
If you are interested in attending one of the NFDA forums please contact Louise Woods on 01788 538332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for future dates and venues.