The eighth edition of What Car? Insight has now been published. The publication takes a monthly look at the industry through the eyes of senior figures in our sector and through What Car’s own analysis of their own data from users of the What Car? website.
September's highlights include:
- An interview with Eddie Hawthorne, chief executive of Arnold Clark
- A look at What Car?'s most popular new car reviews and first drives this month
- Insight into the public response to our 'Best used city cars for under £5000' feature
- An overview of the most popular brands and models in What Car? lease searches
- How the introduction of WLTP is affecting the average Target Price discount
- The top 20 most popular used car reviews this month
- The SUVs that achieved the best and worst True MPG figures
- Alternatives being considered by potential buyers of the Honda Civic and Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Cars and brands generating the most New Car Buying leads via whatcar.com
If you want to learn more about how What Car? can use their data for your company, or to tell specific stories of interest to you, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to subscribe, please click here.