The Motor Trader Summit 2018 and VRA Seminar will take place next week. Register today to attend the events and visit the NFDA’s stand to hear first-hand about the work we are doing on your behalf and discuss with us key issues affecting your business.
Motor Trader Summit
Top industry speakers and networking galore at the 2018 Motor Trader Summit!
The Motor Trader Summit will be taking place on Tuesday 20 November 2018 at the Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham. This special one-day event is FREE to attend for all car dealers and themed around Profitable digital marketing in 2019 with a series of best practice speaker sessions.
The Motor Trader Summit is CPD accredited for members of the IMI who will be able to claim 6.5 credits for attending.
Register today to:
- Hear keynote sessions
- Network with dealers and suppliers
- Discover top tips from digital marketing
- Identify the key areas for dealers to boost their bottom lines
- Hear the latest on how to successfully market their vehicles online with special presentations
- Keep up to speed with what is happening in the fast changing car retailing market
- Ed Hummel, Auto Trader, Business Development Director
- Ian Godbold, Cambria Automobiles, Head of Marketing & Innovation
- Karl Davis, Coachworks Consulting, Managing Director
- Martin Drew, Autoweb Design, Digital Solutions Director
- Martin Sewell, Rockar, Managing Director
- Mike Jones, ASE, Chairman
- Neil Addley, Judge Service, Managing Director
- Rachael Prasher, Haymarket Automotive, Managing Director
- Tim Bond, DMA, Head of PR & Insight
Register to attend: https://www.motortrader.com/MotorTraderSummit2018
VRA Seminar - The Challenges of 2019
Date: November 22
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Cranmore Park, Solihull
The event is designed to provide a complete briefing about all of the major trends and legislative changes of the next 12 months likely to affect businesses involved in car and van remarketing including fleets, dealers and suppliers in a compact, four-hour format.
Speakers at the seminar, which is being sponsored by Manheim, include Mike Allen of Zeus Capital on prospects for the used car market in 2019; Jonathan Butler of Geldards on the latest ASA developments for dealers; Philip Nothard of Manheim on fuel trends; Tom Wood of Cazana on the future of used car pricing; Owen Edwards of Grant Thornton on dealer economics and; Paul Marchment of Arval on hydrogen cars.
Attendance to the seminar is free to anyone who is working in any part of the automotive sector and more details can be obtained by e-mailing email@example.com.