The latest European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) newsletter for November has been published.
- Further improving road safety requires the EU to focus on the most effective vehicle safety measures
According to the latest statistics published by the European Commission last week, EU road fatalities have been reduced by more than half since 2001.
- Report: Vehicles in use - Europe 2018
The 2018 edition of ACEA’s ‘Vehicles in use’ report provides an extensive overview of the European motor vehicle fleet.
- Diesel: new data proves that modern diesel cars emit low pollutant emissions on the road
New data released by ACEA provides evidence that latest-generation diesel cars emit low pollutant emissions on the road. This was measured in real-driving conditions by the drivers of the various national type approval authorities.
- Fact sheet: Brexit and the auto industry
There is no other industry that is more tightly integrated than the European automotive industry, with highly complex supply chains stretching across Europe and production relying on ‘just-in-time’ delivery, ACEA says.
- Passenger car registrations: +1.6% 10 months into 2018; -7.3% in October
- Commercial vehicle registrations: +3.9% 10 months into 2018; +6.9% in October
- Fuel types of new cars: diesel -18.2%, petrol +15.2%, electric +30.0% in third quarter of 2018
Please access the full ACEA newsletter online: https://www.acea.be/news/acea-connect