Welcome to the tenth edition of the What Car? Insight publication, which takes a monthly look at the industry through the eyes of senior figures in our sector, and through the What Car’s own analysis of data from users of their website.
This month's highlights include:
- An interview with Rawdon Glover, UK managing director of Jaguar Land Rover
- A look at What Car?'s most popular new car reviews and first drives this month
- Insight into the public response to What Car’s story on the removal of the Government's PHEV grant
- An overview of the most popular brands and models in What Car? lease searches
- The difference between cars' NEDC, WLTP and True MPG figures
- The top 20 most popular used car reviews this month
- Alternatives being considered by potential buyers of the Vauxhall Grandland X and Ford Fiesta
- Cars and brands generating the most New Car Buying leads via whatcar.com
If you want to learn more about how What Car? can use their data for your company, or to tell specific stories of interest to you, do get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, if you feel a colleague would like to receive the free, monthly Insight report, they can sign up by subscribing here.
Please click here to access the full Insight: http://offlinehbpl.hbpl.co.uk/misc/RCW/MotoringFactFileResearch/Insight%20November.2.pdf