NFDA’s The Voice has been published!
The winter issue of NFDA’s quarterly magazine features:
- Interview with Darren Edwards, CEO of Sytner
- EV Dealer Attitude Survey: a summary of the results of the first ever EV DAS which saw Toyota record the highest average score
- Electric Vehicle Approved (EVA): read all about the pilot phase of the new scheme launched by NFDA and endorsed by the Government’s Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) and the Energy Saving Trust (EST)
- Plug-in Vehicle Guide: a new tool for NFDA members to inform consumers about the benefits and implications of owning a plug-in electric vehicle
- Ten months of Drive My Career: an update on all the latest from NFDA’s unique initiative to attract young people to the retail automotive industry
- NFDA 2019 regional meetings: all dates and venues now available
- WLTP: the LowCVP shares a number of tips to show you why it is important that your customers understand the benefits of the new testing procedure
The magazine includes also a montage of all the most relevant industry headlines of 2018, NFDA Associate Members’ Directory, What Car’s interview with NFDA Director Sue Robinson, an update on Brexit and more.
Visit https://www.nfda-uk.co.uk/press-room/the-voice/2018 to download your PDF copy of The Voice.