The next round of NFDA Regional Meetings will take in place in June across the UK. Our regionals give you the opportunity to raise any issues currently affecting your business and discuss topical industry matters. These include dealer and manufacturer relationship, new and used car market, finance and insurance issues, HR and employment, with a focus on Drive My Career, consumer legislation as well as regulatory issues, and aftersales.
Your input is crucial to set the direction of NFDA’s work – our members’ attendance is extremely valuable.
The dates and venues for the next regional dealer meetings are:
- South West – Holiday Inn Bristol – Thursday 6 June
- Midland – Marriott Hotel Leicester - Tuesday 11 June
- Southern – Farnborough Conference Centre - Wednesday 12 June
- North East – Holiday Inn, York – Wednesday 19 June
- Northern – Park Royal Hotel Warrington – Tuesday 25 June
If you would like to attend your regional meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.