NFDA REGIONAL MEETINGS
The key issues we discuss at our regional meetings include dealer/manufacturer relationships, New and used vehicle markets, finance and insurance issues, HR and employment, with a focus on Drive My Career, consumer legislation as well as regulatory issues, and aftersales.
The dates and venues for the next regional dealer meetings are:
- South West – Holiday Inn Bristol – Thursday 6 June
- Midland – Marriott Hotel Leicester - Tuesday 11 June
- Southern – Farnborough Conference Centre - Wednesday 12 June
- North East – Holiday Inn, York – Wednesday 19 June
- Northern – Park Royal Hotel Warrington – Tuesday 25 June
12 June 2019, International Exhibition & Conference Centre, Farnborough
CDX gathers key industry suppliers and experts to show their latest products and deliver best-practice workshops and seminars.
For more information, visit www.cardealerexpo.co.uk
AM LIVE 2019
7 November 2019, Birmingham NEC
Automotive Management LIVE enables visitors to connect with the full range of suppliers to motor retail, learn and share industry best practice, and discuss how to prepare for the future of motor retail
Register free at www.automotivemanagementlive.co.uk