The NFDA attended the 2019 Motor Trader Awards which took place on 10 July at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane London before an audience of 1,000 in the motor retail industry.
Acknowledged as the most prestigious awards event in the vehicle retailing calendar, the awards highlight excellence in business across the board.
This year the ceremony saw a total of 28 awards handed out to the best of the best; people, companies and products.
This included five supplier categories, an addition to highlight the contribution made to the vehicle retailing sector by third-party providers.
The awards were presented by Motor Trader editor John Kirwan and actor, writer and presenter Alexander Armstrong.
- WINNER Aftersales Excellence Award - Newmans Suzuki
- WINNER Bodyshop of the Year Award - M&A Coachworks
- WINNER Business Manager of the Year Award - Andrew Lee Rygor
- WINNER Carmaker of The Year Award - Kia
- WINNER Customer Care Award - HPL Motors
- WINNER Dealer Group of the Year Award - Swansway Group
- WINNER Dealer Principal of The Year Award - Richard Gough
- WINNER Dealer Website of The Year Award - SERE
- WINNER Digital Initiative of The Year Award (Independent) - Carbase
- WINNER Digital Initiative of The Year (Franchised) - Chorley Group
- WINNER Employer of The Year Award - TrustFord
- WINNER Franchised Dealership of The Year Award - Brooks Toyota
- WINNER Independent Garage of The Year Award - ACC UK
- WINNER Most Improved Dealership of The Year Award - Marshall Mercedes-Benz Preston
- WINNER New Car of The Year Award - Volvo XC40
- WINNER New Dealership of The Year Award - Waylands Volvo Reading
- WINNER Outstanding Achievement Award - Steven Eagell
- WINNER Sales Manager of The Year Award - Matthew Nixon
- WINNER Sales Team of The Year Award - Croyland Car Megastore
- WINNER Skills & Development Award - Sytner Group
- WINNER Social Media Award - Marshall Motor Group
- WINNER: Used Car of the Year (Volume) - Ford Fiesta
- WINNER: Finance Provider of the Year Award - Santander Consumer (UK)
- WINNER: IT Innovation of the Year Award - Motor Document Solutions
- WINNER: Recruitment Agency of the Year Award - Progress Recruitment
- WINNER: Remarketing Company of the Year Award - Aston Barclay
- WINNER: Warranty/Added-Value Insurance Products Provider of the Year Award - Autoguard Warranties