The summer 2019 edition of NFDA’s quarterly publication, The Voice, has been published.
The magazine includes updates on:
- Electric Vehicle Approved (EVA): the accreditation scheme is now open to retailers who want to receive their EVA accreditation following the launch at the House of Commons that took place in May
- Drive My Career: NFDA’s employment initiative which continues to grow and the findings of its latest Insight report
- Interview with David Tuomey, Managing Director of Windsors of Wallasey, on occasion of Windsors’ centenary.
- Consumer Attitude Survey 2019: the results of the latest NFDA’s survey which explores consumer perception in the aftersales sector
- Electric Vehicle Dealer Attitude Survey: a summary of the findings of the latest EV DAS that saw Toyota topping all questions
- MILS Quarterly Bulletin: a roundup of the latest developments in employment law
- NFDA Spring Ball 2019 the photos of the award winners
- NFDA regional meetings dates and venues
Please find the summer 2019 copy of The Voice here https://www.nfda-uk.co.uk/press-room/the-voice/2019