The next round of NFDA Regional Meetings will start in September. NFDA dealer members’ input is vital to set the direction of our work. Your attendance is extremely valuable. In turn, members find the regional meetings extremely useful.
The key issues we discuss at the NFDA regional meetings include:
- Dealer/manufacturer relationships
- New and used vehicle markets
- Finance and insurance issues
- HR and employment, with a focus on Drive My Career
- Consumer legislation
- Regulatory issues
The dates and venues for the next regional dealer meetings are:
- South West - Holiday Inn, Bristol - Thursday 5 September
- Midlands - Hilton, Northampton - Tuesday 10 September
- North East - Holiday Inn, York - Wednesday 25 September
- South - Hilton, Cobham - Tuesday 17 September
- North – Park Royal, Warrington – Wednesday 2 October
Please email email@example.com to attend your local NFDA Regional Meeting.