NFDA REGIONAL MEETINGS
The key issues we discuss at our regional meetings include dealer/manufacturer relationships, new and used vehicle markets, finance and insurance issues, HR and employment, with a focus on Drive My Career, consumer legislation as well as regulatory issues, and aftersales.
The dates and venues for the next regional dealer meetings are:
- South West - Holiday Inn, Bristol - Thursday 5 September
- North East - Holiday Inn, York - Thursday 12 September
- South - Hilton, Cobham - Tuesday 17 September
- Midlands - Hilton, Coventry - Wednesday 18 September
- North – Park Royal, Warrington – Wednesday 2 October
Please email email@example.com to register to attend.
AM LIVE 2019
7 November 2019, Birmingham NEC
Automotive Management LIVE enables visitors to connect with the full range of suppliers to motor retail, learn and share industry best practice, and discuss how to prepare for the future of motor retail.
Register free at www.automotivemanagementlive.co.uk
NFDA Spring Ball 2020 – SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday 25 April 2020, The Grove, Hertfordshire
For more information and to book your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.nfda-uk.co.uk/press-room/events/nfda-spring-ball-2020