SIGN UP TO ATTEND YOUR LOCAL NFDA REGIONAL MEETING
The next round of NFDA Regional Meetings will take place through September and the beginning of October. NFDA dealer members’ input is vital to set the direction of our work, your attendance is extremely valuable. In turn, members find the regional meetings useful to learn more about the latest issues facing the automotive sector.
The key issues we discuss at the NFDA regional meetings include:
- Dealer/manufacturer relationships
- New and used vehicle markets
- Finance and insurance issues
- HR and employment, with a focus on Drive My Career
- Consumer legislation
- Regulatory issues
The dates and venues for the next regional dealer meetings are:
- South West - Holiday Inn, Bristol - Thursday 5 September
- North East - Holiday Inn, York - Wednesday 25 September
- South - Hilton, Cobham - Tuesday 17 September
- Midlands - Hilton, Coventry - Wednesday 18 September
- North – Park Royal, Warrington - Wednesday 2 October
Please email email@example.com to attend your local NFDA Regional Meeting.