The third round of 2019’s NFDA Regional Meetings has taken place across the UK. The key topics discussed included the current health of the new and used UK car market, the relationship between retailers and manufacturers, aftersales, HR, finance and insurance issues, as well as electric vehicles, with an update on NFDA’s Electric Vehicle Approved (EVA) scheme.
Additionally, at the meetings members received an overview on the focus of current NFDA’s lobbying activities, as well as the latest results of the Dealer Attitude Survey and Consumer Attitude Survey.
The next NFDA Regional Meetings – ‘Prepare for 2020’ will take place in December, at the following dates and venues:
- Midland, Double Tree by Hilton, Walsgrave, Coventry, Tuesday 10 December
- South West, Holiday Inn, Bristol, Thursday 5 December
- North, Park Royal, Warrington, Tuesday 3 December
- North East, Holiday Inn, York, Thursday 12 December
- South, Hilton, Cobham, Tuesday 17 December
Our members’ input is crucial and your attendance is of vital importance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register to attend.