The next NFDA Regional Meetings – ‘Prepare for 2020’ will start in December. The key themes of discussion will include new and used UK car market, the relationship between retailers and manufacturers, aftersales, HR, with an update on Drive My Career, finance and insurance, as well as electric vehicles, with the latest on NFDA’s Electric Vehicle Approved (EVA) scheme.
We will discuss the focus of current NFDA’s lobbying activities, as well as the latest results of the Dealer Attitude Survey and Consumer Attitude Survey.
The next NFDA Regional Meetings – ‘Prepare for 2020’ will take place in December, at the following dates and venues:
- Midland, Double Tree by Hilton, Walsgrave, Coventry, Tuesday 10 December
- South West, Holiday Inn, Bristol, Thursday 5 December
- North East, Holiday Inn, York, Thursday 12 December
- South, Hilton, Cobham, Tuesday 17 December
- North, Park Royal, Warrington, Thursday 16 January (new date)
Our members’ input is crucial and your attendance is of vital importance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.nfda-uk.co.uk/press-room/events to register to attend.