The key issues we discuss at our regional meetings include dealer/manufacturer relationships, new and used vehicle markets, finance and insurance issues, HR and employment, with a focus on Drive My Career, consumer legislation as well as regulatory issues, and aftersales.
The dates and venues for the next regional dealer meetings are:
- South West, Holiday Inn, Bristol, Thursday 5 December
- Midland, Double Tree by Hilton, Walsgrave, Coventry, Tuesday 10 December
- North East, Holiday Inn, York, Thursday 12 December
- South, Hilton, Cobham, Tuesday 17 December
- North, Park Royal, Warrington, Thursday 16 January
Please email email@example.com to register to attend.
NFDA EV MARKETPLACE seminar
Tuesday 3 December 2019, Warwick Hilton, CV34 6RE
Key speakers will walk dealers through the EV landscape, analysing trends, challenges and opportunities. More details will be announced soon. To book your place and for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NFDA Spring Ball 2020 – SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday 25 April 2020, The Grove, Hertfordshire
For more information and to book your place, please contact email@example.com or visit https://www.nfda-uk.co.uk/press-room/events/nfda-spring-ball-2020