The Covid-19 Coronavirus emergency has been presenting a number of challenges for delers. NFDA is working harder than ever to support its members and our helpline and email support are available to members as usual.
We are in constant communication with our dealer members as well as the Government to continue to address the most pressing issues facing businesses.
We are providing our members with guidance documents prepared by our legal team on a daily basis through our coronavirus-dedicated bulletin, website and social media channels.
We encourage NFDA members who are currently not receiving our daily bulletin to contact us.
Visit our website to find guidance documents on:
- Latest industry updates
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and furlough
- Generic HR & Employment guidance
- Useful links, posters & how to obtain POS material
- Summary of Government financial support measures
- Template letters for staff and customer communication
Visit www.nfda-uk.co.uk/guidance to download guidance documents or read the latest industry updates online at www.nfda-uk.co.uk/industry-issues/latest-industry-updates-covid-19
Please email email@example.com for more information