Key dealer issues including motor finance, the results of the latest NFDA Dealer Attitude Survey as well as the new and used car market will be discussed at the next NFDA Regional Meetings taking place in September.
At the regional meetings, the NFDA team will update dealers on the work the association is doing to support its members and the automotive retail sector. The meeting will particularly focus on the Summer NFDA Dealer Attitude Survey and the new policy announcement from the FCA on banning discretionary commission models.
Due to the on-going covid-19 situation this meeting will be held via Microsoft Teams. If you would like to attend your local regional meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda for the meetings will include: -
- NFDA Dealer Attitude Survey
- The Market: post lockdown performance and the what is to come
- FCA Ban on Discretionary Commissions
- Key Issue Updates
- 2035 – Governments Plans for Petrol and Diesel
- Rates Review and potential on-line sales tax
- Open forum to raise your own issues or ask us a question
Midlands Regional Meeting – Tuesday 8 September
North East Regional Meeting – Tuesday 15 September
North West Regional Meeting – Tuesday 22 September
Southern Regional Meeting – Wednesday 23 September
South West Regional Meeting – Thursday 24 September