Sue Robinson, Director of the NFDA, has been named number 32 in the ‘Motor Trader Top 50 Movers and Shakers’.
The list is composed of ‘personalities with power and influence who are making a big impact on motor retailing'.
“Sue Robinson is the Director of the National Franchised Dealers Association (NFDA), which represents franchised car and commercial vehicle retailers in the UK. She also has responsibility for lobbying Government and media strategy”.
“NFDA held its first networking day for female apprentice technicians as part of its Drive My Career move. With Robinson at the helm, the NFDA has pushed hard on electric vehicle for dealers with the Electric Vehicle Approved Scheme. The NFDA Dealer Attitude Surveys have increased their reach with dealers”, Motor Trader said.
Motor Trader Movers & Shakers top 10:
- Darren Edwards, Sytner Group MD
- Eddie Hawthorne, Arnold Clark Automobiles CEO
- Robert Forrester, Vertu Motors CEO
- Daksh Gupta, Marshall Motors CEO
- Andy Barratt, Ford Chairman & MD
- Alex Smith, VW Group MD
- Neil Williamson, Jardine Motors Group CEO
- Gary Savage, Mercedes-Benz Cars UK MD
- James Brearley, Inchcape CEO
- Mark Lavery, Cambria Automobiles CEO
Please read more online on Motor Trader