The NFDA Regional Meetings take place across the country to provide franchised dealers with accurate and invaluable industry updates and set the direction of NFDA’s work. NFDA members’ feedback is key and dealers’ attendance to the NFDA Regional Meetings is vital.
Meeting themes include:
- Updates on new and used UK car market
- The relationship between franchised dealers and manufacturers with insights from the NFDA Dealer Attitude Survey
- Day-to-day business issues: aftersales, HR, finance and insurance, electric vehicles
- NFDA lobbying activities and an update on the latest regulations and legislative changes affecting automotive retailers: motor finance, recalls, Brexit and MOT
- An update on NFDA’s initiatives:
- Drive My Career, NFDA’s employment initiative that is helping automotive retailers attract young talent
- Electric Vehicle Approved (EVA), the accreditation scheme endorsed by the Government which certifies retailers’ excellence in EVs
Dates and Venues
- North East, Holiday Inn, York, Tuesday 10 March
- South, Hilton Hotel, Cobham, Tuesday 17 March
- North, Park Royal Hotel, Warrington, Wednesday 18 March
- Midlands, Double Tree by Hilton, Walsgrave, Coventry, Wednesday 25 March
- South West, Double Tree Hilton, Bristol, Thursday 26 March
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to attend.