Brought to you by AM and NFDA, the UK’s leading event for motor retailers is only two weeks away.
We are excited to bring you 2 full days of insightful, engaging content that Automotive Management LIVE is known for whilst enabling you to connect with a wide range of suppliers to motor retail, learn and share industry best practice, and discuss how to prepare for the future of motor retail.
You can now secure your (virtual) seat for the 2-day event which will be packed full of exclusive content, engaging keynotes, extensive networking opportunities.
Automotive Management LIVE will bring together key stakeholders from across the industry to shape the future of motor retailing.
What's included in a virtual event pass?
- Access to 18+ content sessions across 2 days – live and on demand - covering digital and retail topics with interactive Q&A’s so you can ask those all-important questions
- Direct meetings with 28 leading suppliers to motor retail in dedicated hangout areas
- Exclusive keynotes focused on leadership, economic outlook, Brexit, dealer sustainability and much more
- Morning interviews on day one and two with AM Editor Tim Rose including specific dealer case studies
- Peer-to-peer networking zones to interact and connect with your fellow attendees and discuss their outlook for the future
REGISTER NOW for the 2-day virtual event