NFDA is delighted to be co-hosting and exhibiting at the upcoming Virtual Automotive Management Live 2021, which takes place on January 20 - 21 2021.
Over two days, the online experience will bring together senior motor retail professionals allowing dealers to connect, learn, and prepare for the future.
Registration is FREE – you can get your ticket here.
NFDA will be in Hall 2, position 8, please come to ‘visit us’! We will give you an update on our current activities and share all you need to know about the latest guidance available to members, projects to join and industry meetings you can attend.
We look forward to seeing you next week!
What's included in a virtual event pass?
- Access to 18+ content sessions across 2 days – live and on demand - covering digital and retail topics with interactive Q&As so you can ask those all-important questions
- Direct meetings with 28 leading suppliers to motor retail in our dedicated hangout areas
- Exclusive keynotes focused on leadership, economic outlook, Brexit, dealer sustainability and much more
- Morning interviews on day one and two with AM Editor Tim Rose including specific dealer case studies
- Peer-to-peer networking zones to interact and connect with your fellow attendees and discuss their outlook for the future