Stop talking about Range Anxiety, start talking about Charge Confidence
NFDA members are invited to join us to discuss how to best tackle challenges and embrace opportunities as we move to EVs, hear from industry speakers, and ensure you are receiving all the support you need from your NFDA during this crucial market transition.
Dates and venues
Northampton: 1 July – Hilton Northampton, NN4 0XW
Leeds: 6 July - Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, LS15 8ZB
Newbury: 14 July – Donnington Valley, RG14 3AG
Four information packed modules, combining a forward-thinking view with practical, takeaway advice and materials that will help you with the imminent shift to EVs. We will discuss:
EV Readiness: Ensure your dealership infrastructure is ready
- Understanding requirements
- Steps to take BEFORE spending any money and minimising outlay
- Super deduction tax
EV Ethos: Creating an EV Culture
- What is a great EV culture?
- Understanding Technology
- Changing the skills of your workforce
- Qualify your EV customers
- Overcome the common objections
- Key points to progressing enquiries
EV into the Future
- Future legislation
- Potential revenue streams
- Dealerships of the future
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register to attend, places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.