NFDA’s EV Readiness Roadshows are coming to Leeds, Newbury and Northampton in August – join us!
Please note: The Roadshows were due to take place in July, but following the latest announcement about the delay in easing the final lockdown restrictions, the events have been postponed to August.
NFDA members are invited to join our “EV Readiness Roadshows” where, across four information packed modules, industry speakers will provide dealers with practical advice and key takeaways to make sure that your dealerships and staff are ready to meet the fast growing demand for EVs.
New dates and venues:
- Tuesday 10 August, Leeds – Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
- Tuesday 17 August, Northampton – Hilton Hotel
- Wednesday 25 August, Newbury – Donnington Valley
1. EV Readiness - The first module will help you ensure that your dealership infrastructure is ready: understand the requirements, the steps you must take before spending any money and how you can benefit from the super deduction tax.
2. EV Ethos -Through the second session of the day, Ian Featherstone, Knowledge Manager at Energy Saving Trust, will advise dealers on how to create a successful EV culture, including the importance of understanding the latest technology and adapting the skills of your workforce
3. EV Sales - Declan Gaule, Chief Executive of MFG Group, will lead this section. Discussions will focus on qualifying your EV customers, overcome potential objections and progressing enquiries.
4. EV into the Future - The fourth and final module of the day will discuss the future of EVs. NFDA’s Head of Operations, Paddy O’Connell FIMI, MSc, will discuss with you the route to 2030/35 and beyond. Topics will include Vehicle to Grid opportunities (V2G), future road pricing, aftersales challenges and potential tertiary revenue streams for our dealers.
To register your interest, please email email@example.com - places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.