There are only a few spaces left for our Strategic EV Forum in conjunction with the MHA EV Alliance, members can sign up here
NFDA members are invited to join our new, national Strategic EV Forum in conjunction with the MHA EV Alliance taking place in Warwick on 22 July 2021 from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
Key players in the EV arena including MHA, Rolton Group, eSmart networks, CACI, Rightcharge and The EV Network will provide dealers with a combination of strategic advice and practical guidance to improve EV sales and aftersales processes, optimise EV infrastructure planning and making appropriate tax considerations for EV commercial opportunities.
Registrations are now open here and the event is free to attend for NFDA members albeit spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- EV Consumer Journey: understanding EV demand
- Optimising EV infrastructure planning
- Opportunities arising from EV energy asset management (solar, battery storage and V2G)
- Commercial partnership opportunities for your sites and chargepoints
- Sales process support: home charging and EV energy tariff solutions
- Practical considerations for your sales and aftersales processes
- Tax considerations for EV commercial opportunities and investment expenditures
- Embedding and maintaining EV knowledge and learning throughout your team
Full agenda, speakers, and registrations available at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nfda-ev-planning-workshop-in-conjunction-with-the-mha-ev-alliance-tickets-154688333971