The Automotive Management Live show, brought to you by AM and NFDA, returns to the NEC this week.
AM Live will take place on 11 November 2021 (9:30-16:30) at the NEC in Birmingham. Join us for a day of insightful, engaging content and connect with the full range of suppliers to motor retail, learn and share industry best practice, and discuss how to prepare for the future of motor retail.
The show offers a packed line-up of 12 presentations and 17 speakers as part of the packed schedule on the day across three theatre areas, including Operational Excellence, Digital and Inspiration. AM Live will be an insight-packed event for car retailers who want to compare and contrast the latest products and services from the sector’s leading suppliers, attend masterclass sessions that focus on specific areas of modern retailing, listen to expert speakers and network with industry colleagues
Features of the 2021 show include
- The Inspiration Theatre: home to strategic presentations on leadership, improving diversity within automotive and optimising a future with electric vehicles
- A fun, interactive used cars feature brought to you by AM and Cox Automotive, with prizes to be won.
- The Innovation zone – hear from the latest technology leaders in the sector.
- Operational Excellence and Digital Theatres – homes to expert presenters on critical topics including aftersales, used cars, motor finance and customer loyalty.
- Exhibition space with almost 50 stands and displays from the industry’s crucial suppliers.
- Networking areas, including the AM100 executive lounge, where you can meet your peers and privately discuss the key issues and opportunities you’re seeing.
Register free here
NFDA will be exhibiting at stand A36 – come talk to us!
We will update you on our continued engagement with manufacturers and Government on behalf of franchised dealers, Electric Vehicle Approved (EVA), Drive My Career, our dealer meetings, working groups and much more!
For more information and to book your place, please visit www.automotivemanagementlive.co.uk