Thanks to an engaged audience and established campaign strategies, NFDA’s employment initiative, Drive My Career will support your recruitment efforts in the New Year.
Drive My Career was launched and developed by the NFDA to improve the perception of the automotive sector as a great place to work and help dealers attract and retain talented candidates.
Before the start of the pandemic, Drive My Career’s targeted campaigns were redirecting over 3,000 potential candidates to his members’ career pages every month. As recruitment activities slowed down, DMC adapted its strategy to reflect members’ needs.
We are now at a turning point where DMC can focus on the activities its members find most valuable. Drive My Career can support your recruitment plans in a number of different ways:
- Promoting specific early-career vacancies
- Redirecting candidates to your career page
- Supporting wider employment initiatives and campaigns
- Surveying your target audience and publishing insights
- Promoting the automotive sector as a great place to work
- Hosting virtual and physical events around working in automotive, D&I, and mental wellbeing
Ahead of the NFDA HR Working Group taking place on 20 January 2022, DMC and NFDA members are encouraged to complete this 60-second survey to outline their priorities in the recruitment sector for the coming year.
Please fill the survey HERE
The Drive My Career team would like to thank you for your continued support and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!