We are now just three weeks away from the highly anticipated NFDA Spring Ball. If you haven’t already, make sure to secure your tickets for a night which promises entertainment, engagement, and a stellar fine-dining experience.
We would like to give a special thank you to our sponsors for the evening:
- Headline sponsor - Allianz Insurance - Offering commercial insurance with a full range of products for sole traders, right up to large commercial organisations.
- GardX International Ltd - GardX provides solutions to automotive manufacturers and automotive dealer groups worldwide and has earned a reputation for providing market-leading products and exemplary consumer service and support.
- Real World Analytics – A decision support company. Real World Analytics help their customers extract maximum value from their business guiding them to the key areas of opportunity, resulting in more time for meaningful actions.
- Motor Industry Legal Services (MILS) - Providing fully comprehensive legal advice and representation to UK motor retailers for one annual fee. It is the only firm in the UK which specialises in motor law and motor trade law and works exclusively to the retail motor industry.
On the night, we will be presenting four awards to attendees, all in celebration of automotive excellence. The four awards are:
- Manufacturer Partner of the Year
- Industry Partner of the Year
- Industry Personality of the Year
And presenting our brand-new award…
- Green Dealer Initiative Award – Rewarding the efforts and investments dealers are making to embrace the transition to net-zero
Again, we would like to give an added thank you to Right Charge for sponsoring our new award!
RightCharge provides Charge Confidence to EV consumers with their home charger and energy deal comparison tool, ensuring that their EV charger and tariff matches both their vehicle and SMART charging aspirations.
Limited tickets are available, if you are interested in attending the NFDA Spring Ball or require more information, please contact Lena Patel on 07341 396125 or email: email@example.com.
Tickets can be purchased by contacting Lena.
Download our ticket and sponsorship options here.
Download the full menu for the night's festivities here.
Download the NFDA Spring Ball 2022 itinerary here.