NFDA’s marketing event of the year, Driving Digital, will be back on 12 May 2022 in London! Have you secured your place?
Book your FREE place HERE
Five Reasons to attend Driving Digital 2022
1. Prepare for the challenges ahead as we emerge from the pandemic, including stock shortages and rising living costs
2. Learn from key note speakers including, from a dealer perspective, Eddie Hawthorne, Chief Executive and Group Managing Director at Arnold Clark, and Kim Costello, Chief Marketing Officer at Pendragon. The line-up is completed by Ian Plummer, Commercial Director, and Catherine Faiers, Chief Operating Officer, both at Auto Trader; Owen Edwards Automotive Business Consultant, Grant Thornton Automotive; and Neil Addley, MD of JudgeService.
3. Understand the impact the adoption of online sales by both retailers and car buyers has had on the retailing landscape
4. Network with your peers from across the automotive industry
5. Start celebrating the automotive industry early by visiting London for the AM Awards that evening
Full agenda and speakers can be found on the Driving Digital website here