NFDA would like to invite members to join “Future of Automotive Retailing” session.
Venue: British Motor Show, Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre Show Centre, Farnborough, GU14 6FD.
Date: Thursday 17 August 2023
Time: 10.30 – 12.00pm
With the on going developments in automotive retailing, key panellists will be discussing:
• Consumer buying preferences
• Developments in on-line and Omni-channel retailing
• The growth of the Electric Vehicle Market
• Manufacturer relationships including Agency models.
- Sue Robinson, NFDA Chief Executive - Discussing what the NFDA is doing to support franchised dealers in the ever-changing vehicle market
- Nick King, AutoTrader Market Research and Insights Director - Discussing the Forces of Change in Automotive Retailing
- Steve Young, ICDP Managing Director - Steve will review some of the most significant longer term challenges facing UK dealers, such as the progress of agency roll-outs, continuing consolidation in the sector including new overseas investors coming to the UK and the impact of electrification on the dealer business model. What could the impact be on dealers, and what actions can they take to mitigate the risks?
- Alastair Cassels, MHA Partner - Providing guidance for OEMs, retailers and industry new entrants on the rapidly changing UK Automotive landscape. He has an extensive knowledge of vehicle distribution and insight into how it will evolve. An update on Agency and the impact that the ZEV mandate will have on retailers.
As part of your attendance at the briefing we are offering free admission to the British Motor Show and free parking on the day.
If you would like to attend the briefing, please email email@example.com or call 07341 396125.