NFDA has released its highly anticipated quarterly magazine, The Voice! This edition of The Voice offers a unique insight into the developing automotive retail sector and explores current automotive related issues. Highlights of this edition include:
- A welcome note from Sue Robinson
- Nearly 2,000 automotive professionals across the industry achieve Carbon Literacy through 'First of its kind' Toolkit
- Unlocking Dealer Ship Success: The Power of Accurate Data
- NFDA's "refreshed" Dealer Attitude Survey is welcomed by the sector! - A Q&A with Mike Khan, CEO of Metryx
- Lobbying, representation and forming political connections: main goals for NFDA at UK Party Conferences
- NFDA's Consumer Attitude Survey returns and reveals price is the main driver of automotive decisions in the UK!
- And more...!
The Voice Summer Edition 2023 can be found on our website, here.
If you would you like to feature in the next edition of The Voice, please email Adam.Weeks@RMIF.co.uk