In this section, you will find the latest NFDA guidance on key industry issues and COVID-19.
For more information and to request member-only confidential guidance documents, please contact our member helpline at 01788 538303 or email email@example.com.
Please find below the latest information on the national restrictions across the UK
Download guidance on the main issues facing franchised dealers, prepared by NFDA's legal team.
- MILS Legal - Return changes to workplace policies and procedure, 15.05.2020
- MILS Legal - Infectious Diseases In The Workplace Policy & Risk Assessment, 15.05.2020
- MILS Legal - COVID-19 Temporary Changes to Workplace Policies and Procedures, 15.05.2020
- MILS Legal - Working Safely in Shops
- MILS Legal - Distance Selling
- MILS Legal - Carrying over holiday 31.03.2020
- MILS Legal - FACEMASKS
- NFDA Update - Displaying QR Codes in Dealerships 25.09.2020
- NFDA SMMT Industry Guidance COVID-19 Protective Measures for Auto Retail
Download here template letters dealers can use with staff and customers.
- Industry Guidance
Healthcare Links & Posters
- World Health Organization
- Poster, Public Health England
– Poster, NHS
- Poster, NHS