In this section, you will find the latest NFDA guidance on key industry issues and COVID-19.
For more information and to request member-only confidential guidance documents, please contact our member helpline at 01788 538303 or email email@example.com.
Please find below the latest information on the national restrictions across the UK
- NFDA and TLT Guidance Online Sales
Download guidance on the main issues facing franchised dealers, prepared by NFDA's legal team.
- MILS Legal - Return changes to workplace policies and procedure, 15.05.2020
- MILS Legal - Infectious Diseases In The Workplace Policy & Risk Assessment, 15.05.2020
- MILS Legal - COVID-19 Temporary Changes to Workplace Policies and Procedures, 15.05.2020
- MILS Legal - Working Safely in Shops
- MILS Legal - Distance Selling
- MILS Legal - Carrying over holiday 31.03.2020
- MILS Legal - FACEMASKS
- NFDA Update - Displaying QR Codes in Dealerships 25.09.2020
- NFDA SMMT Industry Guidance COVID-19 Protective Measures for Auto Retail
Download here template letters dealers can use with staff and customers.
- Industry Guidance
Healthcare Links & Posters
- World Health Organization
- Poster, Public Health England
– Poster, NHS
- Poster, NHS
The HR Toolkit Job Descriptions are provided as a generic overview and guidance for franchised dealers looking to recruit, they are not definitive examples of any role within the automotive retail industry. Please feel free to copy and paste the format and then tailor to the specific requirements of your business.
- Business Manager Job Description
- Parts Advisor Job Description
- Parts Manager Job Description
- Product Genius Job Description
- Sales Administrator Job Description
- Sales Executive Job Description
- Sales Manager Job Description
- Service Advisor Job Description
- Service Manager Job Description
- Workshop Controller Job Description