Please find the latest guidance documents on Coronavirus aimed at assisting franchised dealers in dealing with the issue.
The documents cover:
- Generic HR & Employment guidance
- Q&A around issues at work
- Job Retention Scheme and Furlough
- Lay off and short-time working
- Summary of Government financial support measures
- Latest member updates
Please find the latest updates for automotive businesses Latest Industry Updates.
For more information and to request member-only confidential guidance documents, please contact our member helpline at 01788 538303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NFDA SMMT Industry Guidance COVID-19 Protective Measures for Auto Retail
Download guidance on the main issues facing franchised dealers, prepared by NFDA's legal team.
- MILS Legal - Facemasks, 17.07.2020
- MILS Legal - Return changes to workplace policies and procedure, 15.05.2020
- MILS Legal - Infectious Diseases In The Workplace Policy & Risk Assessment, 15.05.2020
- MILS Legal - COVID-19 Temporary Changes to Workplace Policies and Procedures, 15.05.2020
- MILS Legal - Distance Selling
Download here template letters dealers can use with staff and customers.
In this section, you will find useful guidance from third parties including MHA MacIntyre Hudson, Grant Thornton and Aston Lark.
Healthcare Links & Posters
- World Health Organization
- Poster, Public Health England
– Poster, NHS
- Poster, NHS