The ninth edition of the What Car? Insight has been published. The Insight takes a monthly look at the industry through the eyes of senior figures in our sector, and through What Car’s analysis of data from users of their website.
This month's highlights include:
- An interview with John Tordoff, chief executive of the JCT600 dealership chain
- A look at What Car?'s most popular new car reviews and first drives this month
- Analysis of readers' strong interest in the 2018 What Car? Reliability Survey
- An overview of the most popular brands and models in What Car? lease searches
- How our story about the UK's quietest cars caught readers' attention
- The top 20 most popular used car reviews this month
- True MPG: how the latest cars tested to compare with the class best
- Alternatives being considered by potential buyers of the Volkswagen Polo and Peugeot 3008
If you want to learn more about how you can use What Car’s data for your company, or to tell specific stories of interest to you, do get in touch with email@example.com.
Likewise, if you feel a colleague would like to receive the free, monthly Insight report, they can sign up by subscribing here.
Please click here to download the full report.