NFDA is working again in partnership with AM, Automotive Management Live will take place on 8 November at the NEC, Birmingham.
Join us at the UK’s leading event for motor retailers where you will be able to:
- Meet senior representatives from the full range of service providers and suppliers to automotive retail. High level discussions with these representatives will enable faster, better decision-making in managing your business
- Discover the latest technologies presented by innovative and technology-enabled solution providers to future proof your business
- Understand the latest legal requirements and regulations for protecting your business and remaining compliant
- Hear about the best methods to communicate with the consumer; learn new techniques and skills to balance your workload
- Connect with and learn from your peers – discuss the latest challenges and uncover opportunities together to help you lead your business with ‘next generation’ best practices
- Debate the future of the changing retail landscape and where your business is heading
- Explore new opportunities for recruitment, training and retention
- All your purchasing and operational questions answered - in one day!
Download the 2018 agenda here: https://www.automotivemanagementlive.co.uk/event-features/2018-agenda
The event is FREE for dealers, you can register to attend at: https://www.automotivemanagementlive.co.uk/online-registration