The first NFDA EV Marketplace Seminar will take place on 3 December 2019 at the Warwick Hilton. Keynote speakers will walk dealers through the electric vehicle landscape and analyse current challenges and future opportunities for the sector.
Graeme Cooper, Electric Vehicles Project Director at the National Grid. Graeme leads National Grid’s work on electric vehicles and decarbonisation of transport by leading and coordinating all the work relating to the UK regulated business of National Grid.
Oliver Larkin, Volkswagen Group UK Head of Group Corporate and Public Relations. Oliver’s key responsibility is to co-ordinate a UK Group-level stakeholder engagement strategy by maintaining relationships with brand PR, legal, Governmental Affairs, media, and industry representatives.
Further speakers will be announced soon
MHA MacIntyre Hudson
Tuesday 3 December 2019, 10:00 to 13:00
Avon Suite, Warwick Hilton, CV34 6RE
- Dealer Member delegates £25 + VAT per person
- Non-member dealer delegates £75 + VAT per person
- All other delegates £225 + VAT per person
- Stand plus two delegates £2,200 + VAT
- Stand plus two delegates for EV focused NFDA associate members FREE
To book your place, please contact email@example.com