The 2019 NFDA Regional Meetings will start next week. Our regionals give you the opportunity to raise any issues currently affecting your business and discuss topical industry matters. These include new and used car market, finance and insurance issues, HR and employment, with a focus on Drive My Career, consumer legislation as well as regulatory issues, and aftersales.
Members’ input is crucial to set the direction of NFDA’s work – your attendance is extremely valuable.
The dates and venues for the next regional dealer meetings are:
- Northeastern – Holiday Inn, York – Thursday 14 March
- Northern - Park Royal Hotel, Warrington - Tuesday 26 March
- Southern - Hilton, Cobham - Tuesday 19 March
- Midlands - Hilton, Northampton - Tuesday 12 March
- Southwestern - Holiday Inn, Bristol - Thursday 28 March
- NFDA Commercial Vehicle Committee - London - Thursday 21 March
If you would like to attend your regional meeting, please email email@example.com.