NFDA members are invited to join a new, national Strategic EV Forum taking place in Warwick on 22 July 2021.
Key players in the EV arena including MHA, eSmart networks, rightcharge and EV Network will provide dealers with strategic advice and technical guidance to improve EV sales and aftersales processes, optimise EV infrastructure planning and making appropriate tax considerations for EV commercial opportunities.
Registrations are now open here and the event is free to attend for NFDA members.
- Optimising EV infrastructure planning
- Commercial partnership opportunities for your sites and chargepoints
- Sales process support: home charging and EV energy tariff solutions
- Tax considerations for EV commercial opportunities and investment expenditures
- EV Consumer Journey: understanding EV demand
- Practical considerations for your sales and aftersales processes
Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.