The Covid-19 Coronavirus emergency is presenting a number of challenges for automotive retailers. NFDA is working harder than ever to support its members and our helpline and email support are available to members as usual.
The situation is very fluid and we continue to monitor the implications that the measures announced by the Government are having on the automotive retail sector.
We are in constant communication with our dealer members as well as the Government to continue to address the most pressing issues facing businesses.
We are providing our dealer members with guidance documents prepared by our legal team on a daily basis through our coronavirus-dedicated bulletin, website and social media channels.
We encourage NFDA members who are currently not receiving our daily bulletin to contact us.
Visit our website to find guidance documents on:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and furlough
- Generic HR & Employment guidance
- Q&A around issues at work
- Summary of Government financial support measures
- Latest member updates including MoT exemption, businesses to temporary close, key workers
- Template letters for employee and customer communication