This week saw the publication of the latest edition of the EVA Newsletter providing useful insights to EVA accredited dealers and further EVA stakeholders.
In addition to this, to celebrate EVA’s 300th accredited dealer, a brand-new campaign has been announced to celebrate why we love EVA. Suitably, the campaign will run through the week of Valentine’s Day (Monday 14 February – Friday 19 February) and has been coined… #LovEVA
#LovEVA is a campaign designed for dealers to promote their EVA accreditation by sharing on their online platforms things that portray EVA in a positive light.
Some examples will include:
- Images of the EVA badge displayed within your dealership
- A quote about ‘What EVA means to you?
- A testimonial from a happy customer after displaying excellence in EV knowledge
- An anecdotal story of how your EVA accreditation has helped land a customer
- An example of when you have managed to convert a customer to an EV instead of petrol through the use of EVA and its values
Dealers are encouraged to share across their social media platforms using the #LovEVA hashtag, but also contact us directly at email@example.com with their examples so that we can also share all that is great about EVA!
REMEMBER – there are still positions left to be filled for your dealership to become Electric Vehicle Approved, the only initiative which certifies a business’s excellence in the EV sector, endorsed by Government’s Office for Zero Emissions (OZEV) and Energy Saving Trust.
To register to apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read more about EVA’s news, please click here