The NFDA Spring Ball is back tomorrow, Saturday 2 April 2022, at The Grove, Chandler’s Cross, Hertfordshire.
Due to high demand, we are excited to welcome back, compering the evening, TV personality and presenter Mark Durden-Smith, promising a night of engagement, laughter and fun.
Our Guest Speaker will be Ed Balls. Ed Balls is a broadcaster, writer and economist. He is a former member of Parliament, Shadow Chancellor, Cabinet Minister and Chief Economic Adviser to the Treasury. He was a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing 2016, broadcasted his first BBC series ‘Travels in Trumpland: with Ed Balls’ in 2018 and was the winner of the BBC’s Celebrity Best Home Cook in February 2021.
On the night, we will also present four awards to attendees in celebration of automotive excellence:
- Manufacturer Partner of the Year
- Industry Partner of the Year
- Industry Personality of the Year
- Our new Green Dealer Award – Rewarding the efforts and investments dealers are making to embrace the transition to net-zero
We would like to give a special thank you to our sponsors for the evening:
- Headline sponsor - Allianz Insurance - Offering commercial insurance with a full range of products for sole traders, right up to large commercial organisations.
- GardX International Ltd - GardX provides solutions to automotive manufacturers and automotive dealer groups worldwide and has earned a reputation for providing market-leading products and exemplary consumer service and support.
- Real World Analytics – A decision support company. Real World Analytics help their customers extract maximum value from their business guiding them to the key areas of opportunity, resulting in more time for meaningful actions.
- Motor Industry Legal Services (MILS) - Providing fully comprehensive legal advice and representation to UK motor retailers for one annual fee. It is the only firm in the UK which specialises in motor law and motor trade law and works exclusively to the retail motor industry.
- We would like to give an added thank you to Right Charge for sponsoring our new Green award.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow at the NFDA Spring Ball 2022!
If you require any further information, please contact Lena Patel on 07341 396125 or email: email@example.com.
Download our ticket and sponsorship options here.
Download the full menu for the night's festivities here.
Download the NFDA Spring Ball 2022 itinerary here.